Food Innovation Network
The New Zealand Food Innovation Network provides food development facilities to help businesses develop, test and prove new products, and trial new equipment.
There are 5 facilities, all of which are export-accredited and open access:
- the FoodBowl located in Auckland
- Food Waikato located near Hamilton
- the FoodPilot located at Massey University near Palmerston North
- FoodSouth located at Lincoln in Canterbury
- Food South Otago located at Otago University in Dunedin.
A satellite office is located at the Hawke's Bay Business Hub, providing business development assistance.
FoodBowl, Mangere, Auckland