- COVID-19 Consumer Travel Reimbursement Scheme (the Scheme)
- Review of consumer law
- Review of consumer credit law
- Disclosure regulations and third-party fundraisers consultation
- Consumer research and reports
- New wheel clamping rules
- Business guidance
- Know your consumer rights
- Protect yourself from scams
- Consumer Protection Website
- Country of origin of food
- Ticket reselling in New Zealand
- Buy Now Pay Later
- Corded blind safety
Review of consumer law
This section provides information about reviews of consumer law we have conducted on behalf of the Government.
On this page
In this section
Unfair commercial practices
The Government is introduced additional protections for businesses and consumers against unfair commercial practices.
Evaluation of the 2010-2015 consumer law reforms
Between 2010 and 2015, New Zealand’s consumer laws were comprehensively reviewed and updated.
Review of consumer law 2010-2015
Between 2010 and 2015 New Zealand's consumer laws were comprehensively reviewed.