Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- A focused evolution of Regional Economic Development [PDF 196KB]
- A focused evolution of Regional Economic Development – Minute of Decision [PDF 131KB]
- Fuel Industry Regulations 2021 [PDF 177KB]
- Regional Strategic Partnership Fund Further Implementation Decisions [PDF 4.5MB]
- Fuel Industry Regulations 2021 – Minute of Decision [PDF 175KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.