Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Screen Industry Workers Bill: Approval for introduction [PDF 219KB]
- Screen Industry Workers Bill: Approval for introduction - Minute of Decision [PDF 160KB]
- Order to increase the adult minimum wage to $18.90 from 1 April 2020 [PDF 128KB]
- Order to Increase the Adult Minimum Wage to $18.90 from 1 April 2020 - Minute of Decision [PDF 164KB]
- Accelerating renewable energy and energy efficiency: Release of discussion document [PDF 969KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.