Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Gas (Information Disclosure and Penalties) Amendment Bill: Approval for introduction [PDF 218KB]
- Gas (Information Disclosure and Penalties) Bill: Approval for introduction - Minute of Decision [PDF 249KB]
- Gas Act 1992: Report back on emerging technologies, gas market information disclosure, and penalties [PDF 369KB]
- Gas Act 1992: Report back on emerging technologies, gas market information disclosure, and penalties - Minute of Decision [PDF 241KB]
- Provincial Growth Fund: DEV report back July – October 2019 [PDF 516KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.