Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, and responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Next steps on Industry Strategy [PDF 356KB]
- Next steps on Industry Strategy: Minute of Decision [PDF 171KB]
- Refocusing our approach to Industry Policy [PDF 415KB]
- Refocusing our approach to Industry Policy: Minute of Decision [PDF 231KB]
- Government response to Film Industry Working Group recommendations [PDF 1.4MB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.