Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Increasing the minimum sick leave entitlement [PDF 134KB]
- Increasing the minimum sick leave entitlement – Minute of Decision [PDF 123KB]
- Holidays (Increasing Sick Leave) Amendment Bill: Approval for introduction [PDF 102KB]
- Holidays (Increasing Sick Leave) Amendment Bill: Approval for introduction – Minute of Decision [PDF 73KB]
- Minimum wage 2021 [PDF 350KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.