Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Response to Commerce Commission’s Retail Fuel Market Study [PDF 246KB]
- Response to Commerce Commission’s Retail Fuel Market Study: Cabinet Minute of Decision [PDF 209KB]
- Response to the Commerce Commission’s retail fuel market study: Fuel industry bill [PDF 358KB]
- Response to the Commerce Commission’s Retail Fuel Market Study: Proposed Fuel Industry Bill: Minute of Decision [PDF 241KB]
- Minimum wage review 2019 [PDF 5MB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.