Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Funding for the Temporary Accommodation Service’s West Coast flooding response [PDF 199KB]
- Funding for the Temporary Accommodation Service’s West Coast flooding response – Minute of Decision [PDF 199KB]
- Fair Pay Agreements system: peak body funding timing and scope [PDF 177KB]
- Fair Pay Agreements system: peak body funding timing and scope – Minute of Decision [PDF 221KB]
- Temporary measures to address COVID-19 impacts on Commerce and Consumer Affairs legislation [PDF 318KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.