Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, and responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Amending the Code of Good Faith in Collective Bargaining [PDF 219KB]
- Minute of Decision: Cabinet Economic Development Committee [PDF 143KB]
- Use of the Construction Procurement Guidelines [PDF 782KB]
- Minute of decision: Use of the Construction Procurement Guidelines [PDF 256KB]
- Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Amendment Bill: Approval for introduction [PDF 543KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.