Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Retail payments system: initial policy decisions to reduce merchant service fees [PDF 628KB]
- Retail Payments System: Initial Policy Decisions to Reduce Merchant Service Fees – Minute of Decision [PDF 159KB]
- Regulatory impact statement: Regulating the retail payments system [PDF 1.4MB]
- Consumer Information Standards (Origin of Food) Regulations 2021 - Minute of Decision [PDF 185KB]
- Consumer Information Standards (Origin of Food) Regulations 2021 [PDF 308KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.