Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Building (Levy) Regulations 2019 [PDF 137KB]
- Building (Levy) Regulations 2019 - Minute of Decision [PDF 172KB]
- Report back on the final Minerals and Petroleum Strategy [PDF 2.8MB]
- Report back on the final Minerals and Petroleum Resource Strategy - Minute of Decision [PDF 240KB]
- Strengthening protections for vulnerable contractors – Approval to consult [PDF 1.9MB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.