Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Government procurement: supporting New Zealand’s COVID 19 economic and social recovery [PDF 1.4MB]
- Government procurement: supporting New Zealand’s COVID 19 economic and social recovery – Minute of Decision [PDF 169KB]
- Equal Pay Amendment Bill: Outstanding policy issues [PDF 1.1MB]
- Equal Pay Amendment Bill: Outstanding policy issues – Minute of Decision [PDF 188KB]
- Equal Pay Amendment Bill: Approval for submission of a Supplementary Order Paper [PDF 189KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.