Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill: Policy decisions [PDF 1.2MB]
- Intellectual Property Laws Amendment Bill: Policy decisions – Minute of Decision [PDF 164KB]
- Support for travel businesses to recover New Zealand consumer funds [PDF 168KB]
- Support for travel businesses to recover New Zealand consumer funds – Minute of Decision [PDF 168KB]
- Further Regional Business Partnership advice for small businesses [PDF 416KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.