Release of information
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.
This includes Cabinet papers and minutes, responses to requests under the Official Information Act 1982, and lists of Ministerial documents.
Some documents may contain redacted information. Any documents with redacted information will include an explanatory note about why that information has been redacted (this may be on the cover sheet included with the document, or an annotation on the redacted information).
Latest proactive releases
- Modern Slavery and Worker Exploitation: Supply chain legislation – Minute of Decision [PDF 142KB]
- Modern Slavery and Worker Exploitation: Supply chain legislation [PDF 190KB]
- Regulatory Impact Statement - Modern Slavery and Worker Exploitation Reform [PDF 466KB]
- Building (Dam Safety) Amendment Regulations 2023 [PDF 136KB]
- Building (Dam Safety) Amendment Regulations 2023 – Minute of Decision [PDF 181KB]
- NZ Battery Project: Proposal to Advance Two Options to a Detailed Business Case [PDF 261KB]
You can find the documents released in our Document Library.
You can search by keyword, date, document type and topic.