- Events Transition Support Payment scheme (ETSP)
- Reactivating Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland package
- Startup Advisors Council
- COVID-19 data resources
- Economic Plan
- Equitable Transitions Strategy
- Te Rautaki Whakawhiti Tautika
- Just Transition
- Industry policy
- Digital economy
- Screen sector
- Growing the food and beverage sector
- Māori economic development
- Regional economic development
- Sector reports series
- Major events
- Long-term Insights Briefing on the future of business for Aotearoa New Zealand
The Government is enabling New Zealand to become a thriving digital nation — where our people, businesses and government are all using technology to drive innovation, improve productivity, and enhance quality of life for all New Zealanders.
On this page
In this section
Digital economy work
Our Digital Economy team works to support the growth of New Zealand’s digital sector and the uptake and smart use of information and communication technologies (ICT) across the economy.
Digital economy research
Data on the digital economy and digital inclusion is important to government decision-making. This page lists some of the reports and research that have been completed on these issues.