Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attack on Christchurch mosques on 15 March 2019
The Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attacks on Christchurch mosques published its report on 8 December 2020.
MBIE is proactively releasing a set of documents provided to the Royal Commission of Inquiry. These documents are those that are unclassified and may provide context to matters referred to in the Commission’s report. They are also documents that will not breach Minute 4 of the Commission’s orders. These documents may contain redactions for privacy, national security, legal or other reasons.
Released April 2021
- Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment and the New Zealand Police [PDF 922KB]
- Policy for information gathering for regulatory compliance, law enforcement and protective security functions April 2019 [PDF 437KB]
- Immigration New Zealand Information gathering procedures - April 2019 [PDF 467KB]
- Procedures for MBIE staff using social media for verification and investigation purposes to support regulatory compliance and law enforcement work (July 2019) [PDF 402KB]
- New Zealand migrant settlement and integration strategy: Outcome indicators – Dashboard report 2018 [PDF 346KB]
- New Zealand Refugee Resettlement Strategy: Success indicators and measures outcomes update for 2017/18 [PDF 1015KB]
Released February 2021
- Electronic Travel Authority information [PDF 886KB]
- Electronic Travel Authority: next steps for policy decisions and regulations [PDF 6MB]
- Electronic Travel Authority: further policy decisions 1 [PDF 277KB]
- Proposal to develop an Electronic Travel Authority [PDF 6.4MB]
- Proposal to develop and Electronic Travel Authority - Minute of Decision [PDF 177KB]