Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attack on Christchurch mosques on 15 March 2019
The Royal Commission of Inquiry into the terrorist attacks on Christchurch mosques published its report on 8 December 2020.
MBIE is proactively releasing a set of documents provided to the Royal Commission of Inquiry. These documents are those that are unclassified and may provide context to matters referred to in the Commission’s report. They are also documents that will not breach Minute 4 of the Commission’s orders. These documents may contain redactions for privacy, national security, legal or other reasons.
Following is the first batch of documents being released. Further documents may continue to be released.
- Electronic Travel Authority information [PDF 886KB]
- Electronic Travel Authority: next steps for policy decisions and regulations [PDF 6MB]
- Electronic Travel Authority: further policy decisions 1 [PDF 277KB]
- Proposal to develop an Electronic Travel Authority [PDF 6.4MB]
- Proposal to develop and Electronic Travel Authority - Minute of Decision [PDF 177KB]