Published Official Information Act requests
We are strengthening access to official information by publishing responses to Departmental Official Information Act (OIA) requests of public interest.
Latest Official Information Act releases
- Request for information relating to responding to Visa Pak 557 'Responding to False and Misleading Information' [PDF 19MB]
- Request for a copy of the briefing 2324-0714 Interim support for exploited migrants in Auckland [PDF 442KB]
- Request relating to buildings subject to a waiver of Building Code Clause C3.8 [PDF 179KB]
- Request relating to Te Kore, Te Pō, Te Ao Mārama | Energy Hardship: The challenges and a way forward [PDF 3MB]
- Request relating to the annual number of Record of Settlement applications since 2013 [PDF 298KB]
Te Kawa Mataaho, Public Service Commission publish data covering the release of official information by different agencies every 6 months.
OIA statistics - Te Kawa Mataaho Public Service Commission(external link)— Te Kawa Mataaho, Public Service Commission