New Zealand’s immigration system needs to function well within wider labour market, economic, community and security contexts to enhance New Zealanders’ well-being. This includes matching the skills and talents people bring to the skills New Zealand needs, enabling New Zealand’s security, and supporting our international relationships and important trade markets.
This section contains the most recent editions of our set of ongoing migration monitoring reports.
- Migration trends data explorer
- Migrant Youth Information Project
- Migration Trends report
- Pacific Migrants Trends report
- Regional Migration Trends report
- Immigration New Zealand customer satisfaction survey
- Immigration New Zealand advisers' survey
- Migrant and community experience of migration
- Community Organisation Refugee Sponsorship Category Evaluation
We release a wide range of information to help and inform you.