Pānui – Energy and Resource Markets
A quarterly update for iwi and hapū with interests in the energy and resources sector, including:
- Upcoming consultations
- Updates on our work in the energy and resources sector
- Feedback opportunities
Issue 3 June 2021
- Māori to reap the benefits of new renewable energy fund
- Petroleum decommissioning Bill published
- Energy and Industry – Emissions Reduction Plan
- Defining Energy Hardship
- Applications open for community-level energy education initiatives
- He Pākihi Māori koe?
- Interested in being on the Energy Hardship Reference Group?
Past Pānui Issues
Last updated: 01 July 2021