Science and innovation
The science and innovation systems are critical to boosting the number of knowledge-intensive, internationally-connected firms. We are working to lift business expenditure on research and development, improve the benefits to the wider economy from business development assistance, and harness the potential of the digital economy.
Our involvement in space, R&D, and world-leading innovative international science partnerships.
Find out more about science and innovation research data.
- New Zealand Research Information System
- ORCID iD
- Research, Science and Innovation sector data
- Open access to weather data review
- Te Ara Paerangi - Future Pathways
- Research, Science and Innovation (RSI) Workforce Surveys
- Algorithms at MBIE: Transparency and accountability for our algorithm use
Sign-up and select your topics of interest for email updates.