Regional Workforce Plans
Regional Workforce Plan 2023
- Regional Workforce Plan 2023 Summary
- He kupu takamua nā ngā Hoa-toihau | A foreword from our Co-Chairs
- Tō mātou whakakitenga | Our vision
- Tō mātou horopaki ā-rohe | Our regional context
- Ngā hua nui ā-rohe nō te tau kua hipa | Regional highlights from the last year
- Ngā rāngai mātāmua hou | New priority sectors
- Tō mātou arotahinga mō te tau e heke mai ana | Our focus for the next year
- Ngā matea pūkenga ā-rohe – he kupu | Regional skills needs – TEC advice
- Ngā kōrero ahunga whakamua mō ā mātou kaupapa hei arotahi me ngā rāngai | Progress updates on our focus areas and sectors
- Ā mātou mema | Our members
- Regional Workforce Plan 2023
Tō mātou whakakitenga | Our vision
Our communities and people are enabled to thrive, ensuring Nelson Tasman is not only a great place to live, but also a great place to work
Our vision aligns with Te Tauihu Intergenerational Strategy. To achieve this vision, we have three workforce outcomes, each with a specific set of aspirations for Nelson Tasman:
- We have highly productive, well-functioning sectors, with welcoming workplaces that offer decent work.
- We anticipate and plan for the future.
- We provide support for our people and our businesses, through a responsive education, vocational training, and career development environment.