- A Nation of Curious Minds – He Whenua Hihiri i te Mahara
- CREST Awards
- Participatory Science Platform
- Powering Potential programme
- Prime Minister's Science Prizes
- Rutherford Medal
- Science Media Centre
- Science Learning Hub
- Science Teaching Leadership Programme
- Talented School Students Travel Awards
- Unlocking Curious Minds contestable fund
- Curious Minds
Science Learning Hub
The Science Learning Hub makes New Zealand’s science and technology stories more accessible and relevant to teachers, school students and the wider community.
The Science Learning Hub aims to make it easy to access quality information about contemporary science in New Zealand and its impact on the country’s productivity and efficiency.
- Covers hundreds of topics that range from life in the sea to innovative new foods and drone technologies.
- Provides multimedia resources – videos, interactive graphics and animations –coupled with teacher resources showing how the stories can bring context to science and technology teaching and learning.
- Runs an accompanying online professional development programme and maintains social media activity to help to reinforce links between the science and education sectors.
Funded by MBIE, the Science Learning Hub is hosted and managed by the University of Waikato.