- A Nation of Curious Minds – He Whenua Hihiri i te Mahara
- CREST Awards
- Hosting opportunity for the New Zealand Science Media Centre
- Participatory Science Platform
- Powering Potential programme
- Prime Minister's Science Prizes
- Rutherford Medal
- Science Media Centre
- Science Learning Hub
- Science Teaching Leadership Programme
- Talented School Students Travel Awards
- Unlocking Curious Minds contestable fund
- Curious Minds
Talented School Students Travel Awards
The Talented School Students Travel Awards supports our talented intermediate and secondary school students attend international science and technology events.
This award provides financial support to intermediate and secondary school students who have been selected on a national basis to represent New Zealand at internationally recognised overseas science, mathematics or technology events.
Students chosen to represent New Zealand internationally through a national or international competition or selection basis can apply to the Talented School Students Travel Awards to then formally request funding to cover their travel costs.
The Talented School Students Travel Award is funded by MBIE and administered by the Royal Society Te Apārangi.
Talented School Students Travel Award(external link) — Royal Society Te Apārangi