- A Nation of Curious Minds – He Whenua Hihiri i te Mahara
- CREST Awards
- Participatory Science Platform
- Powering Potential programme
- Prime Minister's Science Prizes
- Rutherford Medal
- Science Media Centre
- Science Learning Hub
- Science Teaching Leadership Programme
- Talented School Students Travel Awards
- Unlocking Curious Minds contestable fund
- Curious Minds
Powering Potential programme
The Powering Potential programme provides a unique opportunity for New Zealand’s most promising young students to work on the answers to big problems.
The Powering Potential programme is an annual event in which selected year 12 and 13 students with a passion for science and technology come together during a 3 day event to work in teams of five on helping to solve some of the big science issues.
Funded by MBIE, the Powering Potential programme is administered by the Royal Society Te Apārangi.
Powering Potential programme eligibility, nomination and selection process(external link) — Royal Society Te Apārangi