Employment and skills
Labour market reports, data and analysis
- Jobs Online
- National Survey of Employment Intentions
- Labour Market Dashboard
- Quarterly labour market report
- Labour Market Statistics Snapshot
- Monthly labour market fact sheet
- Labour market forecasting
- National Survey of Employers
- Other labour market reports
- Labour market glossary
- Quarterly Labour Market Scorecard
- Labour market reports, data and analysis
Labour Market Statistics Snapshot
The Labour Market Statistics Snapshots are a quarterly update of labour market statistics, and provide an overview of the current state of the labour market.
About the report
The Snapshots present key statistics on:
- Labour force participation
- NEET – Youth Not in Employment, Education or Training
MBIE produces these snapshots after each new release of the Labour Market Statistics, published by Stats NZ every November, February, May and August.
The Snapshot was first produced for the June 2019 quarter, and the Māori and Pacific Peoples Snapshots were added in the September 2021 quarter.