Regional Workforce Plans
Welcome to Wellington's Regional workforce plans. On this page you will find a pdf copy and a web version of the regional workforce plans 2022 and 2023. We will be reviewing our RWP again next year, with a full review in 2025.
In this section
This is the first annual review of our inaugural RWP 2022. This document is designed to build on the RWP 2022.
- Our vision and focus areas
- Foreword from our co-chairs Daphne Luke and Glenn Barclay
- The labour market environment
- Highlights from the last year
- Regional workforce outlook for our priority sectors
- Our recommendations to the TEC
- The focus for the next 12 months
- Progress update on Year One activities and next steps for the year ahead
- Current Wellington RSLG members