Straker Translations / NZTC International
Supports community languages in selected regions across NZ.
Has an established pool of interpreters.
Phone: 0508 825 5263 (0508 Talk2Me) or 04 801 0533
Legal name of provider: Straker Translations Limited
In their own words
The longest-standing provider of interpreting services to NZ Government with a large national pool of experienced interpreters, Straker Translations (incorporating NZTC International/NZ Translation Centre) is dedicated to finding the right interpreter for your requirements - any time, language or location. Contact us now for immediate assistance.
- Over 35 years’ experience (since 1985).
- National coverage with a deep pool of experienced, qualified interpreters.
- ISO certified quality processes.
- Healthcare, Legal, Financial and General specialisations.
- No assignment is too challenging.
- Free advice on effective interpreter use.
- Supporting NAATI certification in NZ.
- Interpreter fair pay and welfare is paramount.
List of languages
Government agencies eligible to join collaborative contracts can request pricing data for the syndicated contract by emailing LAS@mbie.govt.nz. Other organisations (such as NGOs, PHOs and private companies) are not eligible to participate and will need to contact the provider for pricing.