Regional Workforce Plans
In this section
This 2023 Regional Workforce Plan update provides an opportunity to reflect on our mahi, reshape our areas of focus and make plans for emerging and evolving sectors.
- He kupu whakataki nā tētahi o kā Kaiwhakahaere | Foreword from Our Co-chair
- He aha kai roto i tēnei puka? | What’s in this Document?
- Tā Mātau Haereka, Tō Tātau Rohe | Our Journey, Our Region
- He Whakaaro ki te Ara i Takahia – 2022 He Kōrero Hōu mō Te Rautaki Huka Mahi ā Rohe | Reflections on Our Progress – 2022 Regional Workforce Plan Update
- Kā Taero me kā Āheitaka kai mua i Tō Tātau Rohe | Challenges and Opportunities for Our Region
- He Tirohaka ki Kā Rākai Mahi Hou | Emerging and Evolving Sectors
- Ā Mātau Mahi – Kua Arotahihia | Our Actions – Refocused
- Tā Mātau kupu Whakamāherehere ki Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua (TEC) | Our Advice to the Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)
- Te Huka Whai Pāka | Our Regional Stakeholders and Partners
- Kā Tohutoro | References