Discussion document for insolvency practitioners accredited bodies
07 February 2020, 5pm
Public consultation is now open on the discussion document for implementation of the Insolvency Practitioners Regulation Act 2019: Proposed standards, conditions & policies for accredited bodies.
This discussion document includes proposals under the Insolvency Practitioners Regulation Act to:
- Prescribe minimum standards for the accreditation of bodies
- Set standard conditions for the accreditation of bodies
- Make policies for the modification of conditions for accredited bodies
- Make policies for the accreditation process
- Make directions for annual reports and confirmations by accredited bodies
Once the Registrar has considered submissions, the final documents will be published by the Registrar on the Companies Office website. Certain documents will be made official by notice in the Gazette.
Published: 17 Dec 2019
This discussion paper seeks public feedback on proposed minimum standards that must be in place for bodies to become and continue to be accredited to issue licenses under the Insolvency Practitioners Regulation Act 2019. The discussion paper also see...
PDF, 622KB, 50 pages
Last updated: 17 December 2019