Regional Workforce Plans
Te Whakahou o Te Akunga Houhare Mahere ā-Rohe | Regional Workforce Plan Update 2023
- He mihi | Mihi from the co-chairs
- Te Matawhānui mō Te Akunga Houhare | Our vision and workforce aspirations
- Te Tirohanga ā-Rohe | Regional overview
- Ngā Āhua Apū ki Waitaha | Canterbury labour market conditions
- He Tirohanga Whakamuri ki 2022 | Looking back at the 2022 Regional Workforce Plan
- Ō Mātou Aronga Matua 2023 | Our 2023 spotlight areas
- Tohutohu a Te Amorangi Mātauranga Matua | Tertiary Education Commission advice
- Hei Mahi mā Te Akunga Houhare ā-Rohe | Regional Workforce Plan actions
- Ngā Mema o RSLG | RSLG members
- Ngā Mihi | Acknowledgements
- Te Whakahou o Te Akunga Houhare Mahere ā-Rohe | Regional Workforce Plan Update 2023
Ngā Mihi | Acknowledgements
We would like to thank and acknowledge all the stakeholders and wider Canterbury community whose input and advice has helped shape the content of this plan and our work over the last 12 months. Special thanks to Corban Te Aika who has assisted with Te Reo content.
We look forward to working with all our partners in the year ahead as we progress the mahi of this plan.