Funding information and opportunities
- Commercialisation Partner Network
- Catalyst Fund
- Endeavour Fund
- Envirolink Scheme
- National Science Challenges
- PreSeed Accelerator Fund
- Regional Research Institutes Initiative
- Strategic Science Investment Fund
- Te Pūnaha Hihiko: Vision Mātauranga Capability Fund
- Te Pūnaha Hiringa: Māori Innovation Fund
- Unlocking Curious Minds contestable fund
- Who got funded
- Investment funds
Who got funded
Grants for scientific research and associated activities since 2007.
Who Got Funded lists the science and innovation contracts funded by us and the “public good” science funded by the precursor organisations:
- The Ministry of Science and Innovation (MSI)
- The Foundation for Research Science and Technology (FRST).
It does not include:
- Projects that are awaiting a funding decision, are in variation, or have for some reason not been listed as an active, matured or terminated contract.
- Tech NZ grants with an end date before 31 January 2013.
- Grants made by the Royal Society, the Health Research Council and Callaghan Innovation – information on their grants can be found on their respective websites.
- Ministry of Research Science and Technology (MoRST) grants.
The spreadsheet is refreshed monthly.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the contents of this spreadsheet are up to date and accurate. However, some errors may remain.
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand Licence.
We disclaim any legal liability arising out of the use of or reliance placed on the information and advice on this website, or for any errors in or omissions from the information.