Food and beverage emerging market and in-depth reports
The Food and Beverage Project produces a range of reports about the food and beverage sector in New Zealand including emerging growth reports and in-depth reports.
Regional Growth Opportunities reports
- Is this the Beginning of the end or the end of the beginning? Finding the future of the New Zealand Food and Beverage Industry. [PDF 2.7MB]
- Regional Growth Opportunities in Employment in the Northland Food and Beverage Industry [PDF 5.5MB]
- Regional Growth Opportunities in Food and Beverage Processing Employment in New Zealand [PDF 3.1MB]
- Regional Growth Outcomes in Employment in the New Zealand Food and Beverage Industry [PDF 3.5MB]
Emerging opportunities reports
These reports identify 20 emerging high potential food and beverage export categories from New Zealand.
Export categories from New Zealand.
Market opportunities reports
- Opportunities for New Zealand Dairy Products in South East Asia [PDF 5.9MB]
- What does Asia want for dinner? Emerging Market Opportunities for New Zealand food & beverages in East & South East Asia [PDF 3.2MB]
- What does Asia want for dinner? A Drink- Part 2 of Emerging Market Opportunities for New Zealand food & beverages in East & South East Asia [PDF 8.3MB]
These reports provide analysis and insights into the growth and acceptance of plant-based proteins.
These reports provide in-depth analysis of key New Zealand food and beverage products and sectors, including industry insights and business profiles.
- Driving growth in the Fresh Fruit sector [PDF 1.3MB]
- Driving growth in the Processed Foods sector [PDF 2.4MB]
- Food & Beverage Information Project 2011: In Depth Report on Seafood [PDF 3.8MB]
- Food & Beverage Information Project 2011: In Depth Report on Neutraceuticals & Foods for Health [PDF 3.4MB]
- Moving to the centre: the future of the New Zealand food industry [PDF 1.5MB]