Notifications under section 69(2) of the Copyright Act 1994
The Authorised Entities listed below have notified the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment under section 69(2) of the Copyright Act 1994 that they intend to begin activities under section 69A of the Copyright Act 1994.
Notification enables these Authorised Entities to make accessible format copies of literary, dramatic, musical or artistic works as defined in section 2 of the Copyright Act 1994 without the permission of the copyright owner, provided the conditions in section 69A are met.
- Ara Institute of Canterbury Limited
- Auckland University of Technology
- Blind and Low Vision Education Network NZ
- Dunedin Public Libraries
- Hamilton City Libraries
- Horizon School Library
- Ko Taku Reo Deaf Education New Zealand
- Royal New Zealand Foundation of the Blind Inc. (trading as Blind Low Vision NZ)
- University of Auckland
- University of Canterbury
- University of Otago
- University of Waikato
- Victoria University of Wellington