Employment and skills
Labour market reports, data and analysis
- Jobs Online
- National Survey of Employment Intentions
- Labour Market Dashboard
- Occupation Outlook
- Quarterly labour market report
- Labour Market Statistics Snapshot
- Monthly labour market fact sheet
- Labour market forecasting
- National Survey of Employers
- Other labour market reports
- Labour market glossary
- Quarterly Labour Market Scorecard
- Labour market reports, data and analysis
National Survey of Employment Intentions
The National Survey of Employment Intentions is a new survey which measures changes in workforce size and composition, and workforce arrangements since 22 March 2020. It also measures employers’ intentions for 6 and 12 months in the future.
About the survey
The National Survey of Employment Intentions will be undertaken in two survey waves: in September / October 2020 and in March / April 2021.
The first survey wave measures changes in workforce size and composition, and workforce arrangements since 22 March 2020, as well as intentions for six and 12 months in the future.
The second survey wave will re-contact respondents who have agreed to be re-interviewed and will examine changes that have occurred and compare them to their earlier intentions from the first wave.
First survey wave
The first wave was conducted between September and October 2020 and 2,049 employers responded to the survey.
The First Findings document presents some key results from the survey. Further results will be released at a later date.