How to have your say
We want to hear from you! This is your opportunity to tell us what you think of the proposed He Tirohanga Hou to create Better Work for the tourism industry.
We want to hear which Tirohanga Hou in the draft Action Plan you believe are most important, how they should be prioritised, whether something critical is missing, and whether the draft Action Plan captures the opportunities and challenges for Aotearoa New Zealand’s tourism workforce.
Tell us what you think
- Do you think each of the Tirohanga Hou will lead to better work outcomes in tourism? Why?
- How can we improve each Tirohanga Hou?
- What do you think is the most important Tirohanga Hou?
- Are there any other Tirohanga Hou we are missing that you think should be considered for development?
- Do you have any other comments?
How to provide your feedback
MBIE will be gathering feedback on the draft Better Work Action Plan for the Tourism ITP Leadership Group. You can share your views by completing an online survey or providing a written submission.
We are also hosting in-person or online workshops you can attend.
Visit our have your say page for details:
What happens next?
MBIE and the Leadership Group will consider and process submissions and feedback received. The Leadership Group’s goal is to release the final Action Plan before the end of 2022. It will then be up to all of us in tourism to work towards a strong future together.
After submissions close, MBIE will publish a summary of submissions on the website.