- Government Regulatory Practice Initiative
Operational knowledge (NZQA Level 4)
For anyone who carries out operational regulatory work or supports those who do.
This qualification covers
- Legal knowledge: powers, obligations, applying legislation, offences, evidence
- Conducting regulatory activities
- Intervening to achieve compliance
- Questioning skills
- Tactical communications theory
How it’s delivered
- Online through the learning management system
- Modules released monthly
- 4 – 7-month time frame
NZ $350 + GST per learner.
To register for this qualification please email firstname.lastname@example.org