- Government Regulatory Practice Initiative
Core knowledge (NZQA Level 3)
For anyone who works in, or wants to work in, a regulatory organisation.
What this qualification covers
- Regulation in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Regulatory concepts and models
- New Zealand legal system
- Regulatory activities
- Managing information, records, and evidence
- Professional conduct and communication
How it’s delivered
- Online through the learning management system.
- Modules are released monthly.
- 6-month time frame.
For people working in government regulation, NZ $350 + GST per learner.
For people working outside of the government regulatory sector, NZ $595 + GST per learner.
To register for this qualification please email email@example.com