Victim Support mailbox

The Victims' Rights Act 2002 provides victims of crime with a number of rights.

For further information visit the Victims Information website.

If you are a victim of crime and consider that MBIE has breached your rights you can make a complaint to MBIE.

Complaints should be sent to