Catalyst: Strategic is now open for joint research partnerships between New Zealand and the Republic of Korea.
MBIE is seeking proposals for research collaborations between New Zealand and the Republic of Korea in the areas of ICT and Digital Technologies, Biotechnology, and Health Technologies.
Up to $450,000 (excluding GST) over 3 years is available for three research projects, one in each of the specified areas, through this call.
Key dates are:
- Applications portal opens: 26 September 2017
- Registration deadline: 3pm, 12 October 2017
- Full proposal deadline: 30 October 2017
- Selection result announcement: November 2017 (TBC)
- New Zealand contracts commence: 31 January 2018 (TBC)