Business Growth Agenda: 2017
In 2012, the Government developed a new microeconomic reform programme through the Business Growth Agenda (BGA) to support businesses to grow and thrive in the aftermath of the Global Financial Crisis, and to build a more productive and competitive economy. The BGA 2017 Refresh lays out priorities and key actions across Government work programmes that continue to build on BGA achievements to date.
BGA 2017 Refresh report
The aim of the BGA is not just to deliver economic growth centered solely on business. It is also about making sure all New Zealanders have meaningful pathways to contribute to and benefit from this growth. Reflecting the Government's ongoing commitment to responsible financial management, this refresh also illustrates that we are investing in areas that make the greatest impact towards the Government’s goals.
- All BGA projects [PDF 801KB]
- Export markets projects [PDF 489KB]
- Investment projects [PDF 434KB]
- Innovation projects [PDF 362KB]
- Skilled and safe workplaces projects [PDF 469KB]
- Natural resources projects [PDF 343KB]
- Infrastructure projects [PDF 377KB]
- All completed projects [PDF 630KB]